Friday, May 25, 2012

Christopher Robin Has Schizophrenia?


Just a heads up, I will not be writing about Christopher Robin having schizophrenia...but this post is interesting, in my opinion.

I just got done watching a film about a man who had symptoms similar to schizophrenia (I'm not exactly sure if that was the exact disease because the film was in Chinese). This prompted me to think, what if I'm schizophrenic? I wouldn't know unless the people around me noticed and took me to a doctor, but, what if the people around me were all a part of my hallucinations, and I've just been living in my own little word, all by myself for my whole life? What if, I'm not even a 16 year old girl, but this is how my brain perceives myself because of this disease? I honestly doubt that I am schizophrenic, but that's how most people with this disease feel. There's always a chance that my reality isn't actually real.

This lead me to think about other things like, what if the things the schizophrenics see aren't fake, but just glimpse of an alternate universe that has crossed over into ours and is communicating with that person? What if what we believe are hallucinations, are actually real, but only few especially evolved people can experience it? obviously there is research on this that will prove most if not all my theories false, but it's still interesting to think about these questions. How can anyone ever be sure of anything? It's proven throughout history that what everyone believes is not always right. For example, it was believed that the Earth was flat and at the centre of the universe. That was obviously wrong, so why can't what we know about schizophrenia be wrong? But, like I said, we have advanced technology and extensive research that can prove my many theories wrong, but it's still nice to think about.
I also have many theories on the universe, but I'll write about those some other time...

BTW: This post wasn't meant to insult anyone, if it did. And the title with the Christopher Robin thing... well, it may or may not be true, but I did find it interesting when I heard about it. I like having interesting titles to catch people's attention, so I chose that.

What do you guys think about schizophrenia and other mental disorders, and how would you react if you found out you had one?

Hope you enjoyed reading!

1 comment:

  1. So is possible that HIV Disease can be cured because I have been scammed so many times not until I came across this great man Dr Akhigbe who helped me at first I never believe all this comment and post about him and I was very sick because I have been infected with HIV/AIDS for the past two year,just last 2 months I keep reading the testimony about this man named Dr Akhigbe they said that the man is so powerful he have cured different type of diseases, I keep monitoring his post of some people about this man and I found out that he was real so I decided to give him a trial I contacted him for help and he said he was going to help me get my cure that all I needed to do was to send him money to prepare the medication after which it will be sent to me via DHL courier delivery services which I did to my greatest surprise the medication was sent to me he gave me instructions to follow on how to drink it that after  three weeks I should go for check up,after taking the medicine and follow his instruction after three weeks I went back to the hospital for another test, at first I was shocked when the doctor told me that I was  negative I ask the doctor to check again and the result was still the same negative that was how I free from  HIV VIRUS at of the shock I decided to come and share my own testimony with you for those who think there is no cure for HIV VIRUS the cure as finally come'  out stop doubting and contact Dr Akhigbe via email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he will help you out you can also whatsApp him via +2348142454860 he is also perfect in curing DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER ,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, PAIN IN JOINT,EPILEPSY,STROKE,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, EATING DISORDER etc believe me that deadly disease is not longer a deadly sentence because dr akhigbe has the cure.the godfather of herbal root.
    email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com         whatsapp number.  +2348142454860  website: https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete