Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Why Isn't Math a Word!?!?

While typing on Blogger, I've noticed that many words aren't  recognized as real words. For example, math. I guess mathematics works, but everyone says math now! So it is a word!!! Also anything related to Blogger isn't a word either! I mean come on! It's its own website and it doesn't recognize its own name! I think I might just start a list with these words that are words.

BTW: Can anyone tell me if it's blog or blogg?
So I added a bunch of the words that weren't considered words into the dictionary already but I can still find them again through my other bogs. Here are the ones I know at the moment:

  • blogging
  • blogger
  • blog
  • math
  • color (colour=ok)
  • gray (grey=ok)
  • favorite (favourite=ok)
  • ok (I know it's spelled okay but still...)


Is this site British?

Well that's all for now! Enjoy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment