Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Taking a Dump

WARNING DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FEEL LIKE A CREEPY STALKER!!!
or read about stuff related to pooping...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who takes a dump in public restrooms. In my opinion it's a little embarrassing and just gross. It stinks up the bathroom, and makes the restrooms even less friendly. I try to avoid using them because of they smell awful! It's not always from the poop (hehe I said it) but either way, a lot of times I feel like puking from the smells. I don't want to offend anyone who has gone #2 because for the first time today...I did too. TMI...I know, but that's what you get for reading my blog. I won't go into detail...no one really needs to know that, but no one else was in the restroom and I went fast so it didn't smell.

This brings me to the point of this post (which I only came up with just now). Public restrooms should have the fans that we have in our houses, and a button in each stall to turn on the fan so people can be saved from the embarrassment. It'll keep the smell of bathrooms bearable and allow people to not be embarrassed.

I think I might have shared a little too much today, but I'll never meet any of you, plus I'm pretty sure none of you even know my name...so I think I might start posting more random post from now on.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment